Quemado Journal of Gravitational Physics
is the official website of
Kathleen A. Rosser
- Current occupation: original research in cosmology, general relativity and gravitation.
- Former positions: applied mathematician, physicist, embedded code developer in research labs and industry.
- Previous affiliations: Polar Research Laboratory, Santa Barbara; Signal Technology Inc., Santa Barbara; Applied Technology Associates, Albuquerque; Kitt Peak National Observatory, Tucson.
- Now retired and working independently.
- Undergraduate education: Astronomy, University of California, Berkeley; Mathematics, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Graduate education: Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara; Optical Sciences, University of Arizona, Tucson.
- Membership: American Physical Society.
Quemado Journal is named after the elk and wildlife refuge we own and enjoy in the high mesa country near Quemado, New Mexico (see photo).
Email contact: email@example.com.
(Please say “To Kate” on the email subject line.)